Are you looking for recipe inspiration Zucchini Jelly ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Zucchini Jelly What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Zucchini Jelly, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Zucchini Jelly delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Zucchini Jelly home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Zucchini Jelly use 5 type of material and 2 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I had a lot of Zucchini out of the garden. Did not know what to do with it. So I saw this Recipe. It is really easy. Tastes pretty Good Too…..
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Zucchini Jelly:
- 6 cup peeled, seeded, shredded zucchini
- 6 cup granulated sugar
- 1 – 15.25 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (6oz) box strawberry jello
Steps to make Zucchini Jelly
- Combine the zucchini, sugar , pineapple, & lemon juice in a large pot.over medium heat. Boil mixture until zucchini is clear. Remove from heat. Add geletin until completely dissolved. (I did not peel mine).
- Laddle into hot jars to within about 1/4″ from the top. Seal & process in water canner 5 minutes.Allow to seal & cool. Store.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Zucchini Jelly which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!