Are you looking for recipe inspiration Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey use 6 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I always wanted to try this recipe. It didn't rise as much as I had hoped but it was good. Next time I will get the batter at room temperature.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey:
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 12 teaspoon beef drippings
- 12 hole muffin tin/ pan
Steps to make Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey
- Mix the ingredients except the beef drippings put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the beef drippings 1 teaspoon to each muffin tin/pan hole. Put into the oven till just smoking.
- Pour to 3/4 full in each hole the batter. It should be sizzling.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes. They will rise a lot. Serve immediately I hope you enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!