Are you looking for recipe inspiration Yorkshire Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Yorkshire Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Yorkshire Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Yorkshire Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Yorkshire Pudding adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Yorkshire Pudding estimated approx 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Yorkshire Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Yorkshire Pudding use 6 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Yorkshire Pudding:
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 pepper
- 1 salt
- 1 oil
Steps to make Yorkshire Pudding
- preheat oven 210°F
- use a muffin tin and add a teaspoon of oil to each muffin slot
- put muffin Tin in oven and heat oil
- whisk together flour and milk
- add the 3 eggs and whisk together
- add salt and pepper to taste and whisk
- remove muffin tin from oven very quickly as not to let too much heat out of the oven
- half fill each muffin tin with the yorkshire pudding mixture
- and put back in the oven as quickly as possible and close the oven door
- do not open the oven as the loss of heat will make the yourshire pudding flatten
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Yorkshire Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!