Are you looking for recipe inspiration White Chocolate Bread Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas White Chocolate Bread Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of White Chocolate Bread Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare White Chocolate Bread Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make White Chocolate Bread Pudding adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it White Chocolate Bread Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make White Chocolate Bread Pudding use 7 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make White Chocolate Bread Pudding:
- 16 oz Sourdough Bread – 1″ Pieces
- 7 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 36 oz White Chocolate Pieces
- 14 each Large Egg Yolks
- 4 each Large Eggs
Steps to make White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Preheat Oven to 275°F.
- Arrange bread in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake until light golden in color. (About 10 minutes.)
- Cool bread completely and increase oven temperature to 375°F.
- Combine 6 cups heavy whipping cream, 2 cups of milk and 1 cup of brown sugar in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir until sugar fades. Remove from the heat and add 20 ounces of white chocolate and stir until faded. Whisk whole eggs and egg yolks and gradually incorporate into the chocolate mixture.
- Spray pan with PAM and place cooled bread into it. Add half of the chocolate mixture and press bread into it. Allow to stand for 15 minutes. Gently fold in remaining chocolate mix and cover pan with foil.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake until the top browns. (About 15 minutes.)
- Transfer to a rack to cool completely before cutting.
- Sauce – Bring 1 cup of heavy whipping cream to a simmer. Remove from heat and add 16 ounces of white chocolate. Stir until faded.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make White Chocolate Bread Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!