Are you looking for recipe inspiration Welsh rice pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Welsh rice pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Welsh rice pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Welsh rice pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Welsh rice pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Welsh rice pudding estimated approx 1 hour 40 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Welsh rice pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Welsh rice pudding use 6 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This recipe is inspired by 80-year-old Dee from south Wales who I interviewed several years ago. nnRice pudding was once eaten for Sunday dinner all over Wales, slow-cooked overnight to make use of a hot oven after baking bread. Dee likes hers ‘with black skin on it’ but a golden skin like this is just fine for me!nnIt's such a comforting dish for a cold winter evening. nnI adapted this recipe from Minwell Tibbott’s cookbook, Welsh Fare – an impressive collection of home recipes and little anecdotes from around Wales.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Welsh rice pudding:
- 50 g pudding rice
- 1 pint whole milk (560ml)
- 50 g sugar
- 2 eggs (optional)
- 1 fresh bay leaf
Steps to make Welsh rice pudding
- Put the pudding rice in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the milk over the rice and add the sugar and a pinch of salt. Beat in the eggs for a richer consistency if you like.
- Stir well and finally add a bay leaf and a little ground nutmeg…
- Place the dish in a moderately hot oven (about 150ºC) and cook for 30 minutes, stir, then return to the oven for another hour or so.
- Check on the pudding – after a long time at a relatively low heat the rice will be tender, creamy and a bit stodgy, with a golden ‘skin’ on top.
- Serve immediately. Delicious with roasted rhubarb.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Welsh rice pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!