Are you looking for recipe inspiration titch's baby apple and mango pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas titch's baby apple and mango pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of titch's baby apple and mango pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare titch's baby apple and mango pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it titch's baby apple and mango pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make titch's baby apple and mango pudding use 4 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make titch's baby apple and mango pudding:
- 1 small apple
- 100 ml mango juice
- 3 tbsp ground rice
- 1 baby milk as required
Steps to make titch's baby apple and mango pudding
- peel and grate the apple
- in a small saucepan gently heat the grated apple with the mango juice (stew)
- once the apple has stewed add the ground rice and continuously stir.
- after all the liquid has been absorbed add baby milk in small amounts waiting each time for the liquid to be absorbed. continue to stir.
- continue step 4 until the ground rice has been cooked through and is at a consistency you are happy with.
- blend to a puree suitable for your baby age.
- this makes alot for a baby. so divide into portions and freeze.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make titch's baby apple and mango pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!