Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies adalah 2 – 4 People. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies use 18 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This recipe I found in a recipe book and it was just too delicious not to share. The recipe said to split between 2, but you could easily split it between 3-4 smaller portions.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies:
- Sauce Mixture
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 TBSP Cornflour
- 1 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TBSP Tomato Paste
- 2 TSP White Wine Vinegar
- Chicken & Veggies
- 4 TSP Canola Oil
- 300 G Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts (Approx 1 Breast p/p)
- 4 Chopped Garlic Cloves
- 1 TBSP Grated Ginger
- 1 Medium Carrot, Julienned
- 1 Cup Green Beans
- 440 G Can Pineapple Pieces
- 2/3 Spring Onions, Cut in 2cm Slices
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Water
- Salt to Taste
Steps to make Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies
- To cook rice, boil 5 cups of water, with 1 tsp salt, covered over a stove top, until boiling. Add 2.5 cups rice and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until rice is tender. Drain well. nnYou can substitute rice for noodles if you prefer.
- Combine pineapple juice, cornflour, brown sugar, soy sauce, tomato paste, white wine vinegar in a small bowl
- Cut chicken into 5mm slices and heat 2 tsp of oil in a non-stick pan. Add chicken, garlic and ginger into the pan and fry until lightly browned on all sides, then lift chicken from pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan and add carrots and beans until softened, then add pineapple pieces, chicken, spring onions, sauce mixture and 1/4 cup water.
- Cook, stirring constantly for about 3-5 minutes until chicken is cooked all the way through, and sauce is thickened. If sauce looks too thick, add some extra water to thin it down.
- Season to taste with salt, then serve over rice or noodles. Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sweet & Sour Chicken + Veggies which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!