Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sweet N' Sour Meatballs ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sweet N' Sour Meatballs What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sweet N' Sour Meatballs, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sweet N' Sour Meatballs delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sweet N' Sour Meatballs home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sweet N' Sour Meatballs use 10 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love sweet n' sour, but my husband is picky about it. This is one way I can get him to eat it. Lol. I make this dish with fewer meatballs so it's on the saucy side then save the extra sauce for sweet n' sour chicken a couple nights later.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sweet N' Sour Meatballs:
- 2 cup all natural no sugar added pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup loosely packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all natural ketchup
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 30 to 50 pre-cooked meatballs (depending on size)
- 1 can (20oz) pineapple chunks in natural juices – drained, juice reserved
- 2 tbsp green onions – sliced diagonally for garnish (optional)
Steps to make Sweet N' Sour Meatballs
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine 2c pineapple juice, brown sugar, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl make a slurry by whisking together the cornstarch and 3tbs of the reserved juice from the pineapple chunks.
- Slowly pour the slurry into the sauce, whisking constantly. Bring back to a simmer, whisk in sriracha until completely combined and simmer about 2 minutes to begin thickening.
- Stir in meatballs, reduce heat to medium, and simmer covered with lid vented until meatballs have heated through and sauce has thickened. About 8 – 15 minutes. Time will depend if you are using frozen or thawed meatballs. NOTE: You can use store bought or homemade, in frozen or thawed state.
- When meatballs are heated through, turn heat to low and stir in pineapple chunks. Serve over steamed rice, or ala carte with a side salad for a lower carb option. Garnish either with green onions. Enjoy!
- Alternate serving suggestion: Use cocktail skewers to make party appetizers for the holidays. Stab one pineapple chunk and one meatball per skewer, arrange on a platter. Serve with sauce on the side for dipping!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sweet N' Sour Meatballs which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!