Are you looking for recipe inspiration Summertime Grilled Chicken ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Summertime Grilled Chicken What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Summertime Grilled Chicken, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Summertime Grilled Chicken delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Summertime Grilled Chicken home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Summertime Grilled Chicken use 11 type of material and 2 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I kind of threw a bunch of stuff together to make this. The “BBQ” sauce in this recipe is actually the sauce I pour over my meatloaf but it worked perfectly with the marinade. Hope y'all enjoy ☺
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Summertime Grilled Chicken:
- pineapple marinade
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup teriakyi sauce
- 5 piece chicken breasts
- BBQ sauce
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup pineapple
Steps to make Summertime Grilled Chicken
- Heat all the marinade ingredients in a sauce pan. Remove from heat before it starts to boil. Let set 5-10 before pouring over chicken. Cover and place in fridge for at least 30 mins. I tend to leave it for a couple hours.
- Place on grill and brush with BBQ sauce repeatedly til done. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of chicken. I usually cook mine 20 mins.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Summertime Grilled Chicken which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!