Are you looking for recipe inspiration Strawberry Custard Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Strawberry Custard Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Strawberry Custard Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Strawberry Custard Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Strawberry Custard Pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Strawberry Custard Pudding estimated approx 30 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Strawberry Custard Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Strawberry Custard Pudding use 6 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#thcrn#thcweek13rn#strawberryrn#dessertrecipern#cookpadindiarn#simplecookingrnA simple dessert dish made with few ingredients…rnHope you ll like it ..rnEnjoy…
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Strawberry Custard Pudding:
- 1 ltr full cream milk,
- 3 tbsp strawberry Custard powder,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 3 tbsp sugar,
- 1 packet rusk,
- as required Few Strawberries,
Steps to make Strawberry Custard Pudding
- For sugar syrup….a). Take a pan, add 1 cup sugar & 3/4 cup water, mix it well.
- B). Stir it continuously till syrup starts sticking to your fingers. Turn off the flame, keep aside.
- Boil milk in a deep bottom pan, lower the flame, keep boiling.
- Mix 3 tbsp sugar & custard powder with 1 bowl lukewarm milk, mix it well.
- Strain the custard mix, add in the boiling milk, mix it well.
- Keep stirring till a lil thick. Flame must be low. Turn off the flame, keep aside.
- Now take a square shaped bowl, arrange the rusks in the bottom.
- Pour sugar syrup onto it. Now add custard all over the rusks. Do the same with the second layer.
- Decorate the pudding with chopped strawberries. Keep the pudding in the fridge overnight to set it.
- A nice post meal Dessert…
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Strawberry Custard Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!