Are you looking for recipe inspiration Strawberry Angel Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Strawberry Angel Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Strawberry Angel Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Strawberry Angel Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Strawberry Angel Cake adalah 15 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Strawberry Angel Cake estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Strawberry Angel Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Strawberry Angel Cake use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Tastes like strawberry shortcake.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Strawberry Angel Cake:
- 1 packages Angel food cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 packages Strawberry flavored gelatin (.3 oz)
- 15 1/4 oz crushed pineapple in juice, drained (reserve 1/2 cup juice)
- 1 cup Cottage cheese, creamed
- 10 oz frozen strawberries, thawed (or 1 cup sweetened sliced strawberries)
- 8 oz Cool whip
Steps to make Strawberry Angel Cake
- Bake & cool cake according to package directions. Cut cake in half vertically. Freeze one half for future use. Tear the remaining half into small pieces.
- Pour boiling water on gelatin in large bowl. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in reserved pineapple juice.
- Place cottage cheese in blender. Cover. Blend on medium for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Add gelatin mixture. Cover. Blend on medium until smooth, about 15 seconds. Return mixture to large bowl.
- Stir in pineapple, strawberries, & cake pieces. Pour into 13×9 pan. Spread cool whip over top.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 6 hrs.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Strawberry Angel Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!