Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sticky Chocolate Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sticky Chocolate Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sticky Chocolate Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sticky Chocolate Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sticky Chocolate Pudding adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Sticky Chocolate Pudding estimated approx 1 hr.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sticky Chocolate Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sticky Chocolate Pudding use 13 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Sticky chocolate pudding is a delicious dessert which can be prepared easily. It is a self saucing pudding which tastes absolutely amazing served with vanilla ice cream or custard. It tastes wonderful served warm. nn#2021challengen#cookpadindia
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sticky Chocolate Pudding:
- 150 gm all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 25 gm cocoa powder
- 200 gm sugar
- 75 gm dark chocolate chopped
- 200 ml milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 gm butter melted
- 1 egg
- Chocolate Sauce –
- 120 gm brown sugar
- 80 gm cocoa powder
- 400 ml very hot water
Steps to make Sticky Chocolate Pudding
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Add sugar and chopped chocolate to it and mix it well.
- Whisk milk, vanilla essence and melted butter together. Now add egg to it and beat everything again.
- Now add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix it well. Beat it until everything is mixed thoroughly. Pour the mixture in a greased glass baking dish.
- Blend brown sugar and cocoa powder together in a mixture jar and sprinkle it evenly on the prepared pudding mixture. Now pour hot water over it but do not mix it, just leave it the way it is.
- Now bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degree for 35 – 40 minutes or until firm to touch. The sauce will be formed underneath.
- Serve the sticky chocolate pudding warm with vanilla ice cream or custard.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sticky Chocolate Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!