Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes use 6 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Inspiration struck twice for these yummy little treats. nI was blown away by @cook_13283622 when she made a delicious bread and butter pudding at work this week using leftover sourdough. 💪. Then I visited one of my favourite bristol bakeries on Saturday #oldmarketassemblybakery and tried their sourdough cupcakes. 😍😍 Two inspirations in one week, I just had to try and recreate them 😋
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes:
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 3 dried apricots
- Pinch cinnamon
Steps to make Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake cases. nPreheat your oven to 180c
- Cut two slices of sourdough and tear into little pieces. Place into your cupcake cases.
- Cut apricots into small pieces and place into your 6 cases, pushing them in between the bread.
- In a separate bowl beat together your eggs, add milk, a good pinch of cinnamon and sugar*. Mix to combine.n* I used dark brown sugar for this recipe but any kind of sugar will be fine.
- Carefully spoon the mixture between for 6 cases. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely. Enjoy.
- Fancy a new twist in a classic bread and butter pudding, try my chocolate and orange marmalade version here:
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sourdough bread and butter pudding cupcakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!