Are you looking for recipe inspiration Simplest pudding of all time: Phirni ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Simplest pudding of all time: Phirni What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Simplest pudding of all time: Phirni, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simplest pudding of all time: Phirni delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Simplest pudding of all time: Phirni adalah 3-4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Simplest pudding of all time: Phirni home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Simplest pudding of all time: Phirni use 6 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Classic Indian rice pudding, Phirni, banks upon the simplicity of flavours of the handful of ingredients that go into making it. Commonly prepared in Northern India, especially on the festival of Eid, Phirni is a creamy dessert made with ground rice and milk. Traditionally served in shikoras i.e. earthen clay pots, Phirni is flavoured with saffron and/or cardamom and is garnished with dried fruits.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Simplest pudding of all time: Phirni:
- 4 tbsp rice (preferably basmati)
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 litre full-fat milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Aa needed Chopped dried fruits for garnish
Steps to make Simplest pudding of all time: Phirni
- Soak the rice in water for about 1 hour. If you’re short on time, soak in lukewarm water for 30 mins.
- Drain the rice and dry on an absorbent kitchen towel. Blend in a mixer to a coarse powder.
- Add ½ cup of cold milk to the grounded rice and mix well to make a paste. Keep aside.
- Boil the rest of the milk and gently stir in the rice paste.
- Cook for about 15 minutes on a slow flame, while stirring continuously.
- Add the sugar and cook for a couple of more mins. If the mixture gets very thick, then adjust by adding a little more milk.
- Pour into earthenware containers and keep aside to cool. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled garnished with dried fruits and/or saffron strands.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Simplest pudding of all time: Phirni which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!