Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rose Vanilla Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rose Vanilla Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rose Vanilla Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rose Vanilla Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Rose Vanilla Pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Rose Vanilla Pudding estimated approx 20 min+ 2hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rose Vanilla Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rose Vanilla Pudding use 8 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#valentine2022 #cookpadIndiarnThis dessert has won has my heart…and I hope will win yours too.rn💖💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞o
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rose Vanilla Pudding:
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 drops Pink colour
- As Required Sugar sprinkles
Steps to make Rose Vanilla Pudding
- In a medium saucepan, off the heat, whisk together the milk, heavy cream, and sugar until they well combine.
- Set the saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a full boil, whisking constantly. Continue to boil for a few more seconds until the mixture thickens.
- Divide it into 2 parts. To one part add vanilla extract. To another part add rose essence and pink colour. Whisk well. Pour vanilla first into cups and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Now pour the rose pudding. Over the vanilla layer.
- Sprinkle some sprinkles over and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Enjoy it cold or at room temperature.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rose Vanilla Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!