Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rose Curd Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rose Curd Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rose Curd Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rose Curd Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rose Curd Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rose Curd Pudding use 9 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rose Curd Pudding:
- 400 gms Thick Curd
- 1 cup milk made
- 1 tbsp. Ruhafza Syrup
- as required Few drops of red colour
- 3 tbsp. Cornflour
- 1/2cup . Milk
- as required Few rose petals
- as required Pistachio for garnishing
- as required Tulsi patta for garnishing
Steps to make Rose Curd Pudding
- Mix milk made and curd in a big bowl. Beat it well.rnNow add corn flour Ruhafza syrup and milk mix properly and add few drops of red colour.rnBeat well.
- Grease tin with ghee. Transfer mixture in a mould.rnCover with foil paper. And steam for 30-35min. On a mid flame. Turn off flame. Allow it to to cool for 2-3hrs.
- Demould in a plate. Garnish with Pistachio tulsi leaves and rose petals.rnYummy delicious Rose Curd Pudding is ready to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rose Curd Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!