Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw adalah 8-10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw estimated approx 3 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw use 21 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I think this is a Tyler Florence recipe from the Cooking Channel. I know it is a favorite at our house.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw:
- 1 (4 pound) boneless pork shoulder roast
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 2 red onions peeled and quartered
- 2 large carrots peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 whole garlic head split in half horizontally
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 1/2 cups chickenstock
- Small handful fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 orange quartered
- Warm Barbecue sauce
- 8-10 slices pineapple
- Crusty rolls
- 14 ounce bag of coleslaw
- 1/2 cup Miracle whip salad dressing
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Black pepper
Steps to make Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. Sprinkle pork shoulder all over with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Heat a heavy large wide pot over high heat until it is very hot. Add the oil and then add the pork. Cook until the pork is golden brown on the bottom about 5 minutes. Turn the pork and continue browning on all sides, about 10 minutes. Transfer the pork to a baking sheet and pour off all but 2 tablespoon of the oil from the pot.
- Add the onions, carrots, celery, and garlic to the pot and cook until the onions are golden brown all over about 5 minutes. Return the pork to the pot. Add the wine and simmer until it is reduced by half stirring to scrape up the browned bits on the bottom of the pot about 3 minutes. Add the stock, thyme, orange, bay leaf and pepper. Bring the liquids to a simmer then cover the pot and place it in the oven.
- While the pork is cooking prepare the coleslaw. Mix the Miracle whip, cream, sugar, lemon juice, and celery seed and pour over the slaw. Add pepper, toss to coat and place in refrigerator.
- Cook in the oven until the pork is fork tender 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Remove the pot from the oven. Let stand uncovered at room temperature for 30 minutes to cool slightly.
- Transfer the pork to a baking dish and pull the meat apart with a fork and knife. Toss the shredded pork with some warm barbecue sauce. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat. Grill the pineapple slices until they are heated and softened slightly about 2 minutes per side. Grill the bread slices until lightly toasted.
- Spoon the coleslaw over the bread bottoms. Top with pork and pineapple slice. Spoon more barbecue sauce over and add top. Serve warm.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pulled Pork Sandwich with Homemade Coleslaw which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!