Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) adalah 27 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) use 11 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Tabl Hot Sauce Found In Puerto Rico. Damn Good.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce):
- 12 oz White Vinegar
- 2 slice Pineapple Rind (or 20z of the jiuice)
- 4 clove Garlic, sliced in half
- 4 Ajices Caballero (or habanaro)
- 4 Whole cayenne peppers
- 10 Peppercorns, cut in half
- 4 Sprigs of Cilantro
- 2 Racao leaves
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Oregano
- 1 pinch Salt
Steps to make Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce)
- Carefully cut Ajices in half. Keep seeds if you like it hot. (Wash hands good afterwards.)
- Cut the pineapple rind into 6 pieces 1×2 inches each. (Bout the size of postage stamp.)
- In a small sauce pan, simmer the ajices in the olive oil about 1 min. on medium low. This brings out hotness of the pepper, without leaving it sit for months. Let cool.
- Place rest of ingredients in jar or old whiskey bottle. If you use two bottles, divide ingredients into each one.
- Add the ajices and olive oil to bottle(s). Shake and let sit for at least a day before using.
- BUEN PROVECHO!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!