Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pineapple coconut cashew rice ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pineapple coconut cashew rice What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pineapple coconut cashew rice, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pineapple coconut cashew rice delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pineapple coconut cashew rice adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Pineapple coconut cashew rice estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pineapple coconut cashew rice home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pineapple coconut cashew rice use 13 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pineapple coconut cashew rice:
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long grained rice, rinsed and drained
- 1 (20 oz.) Can crushed pineapple chunks in pineapple juice (not syrup)
- 1 (13.5 oz.) Can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup salted roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Steps to make Pineapple coconut cashew rice
- Drain pineapple juice from crushed pineapple in a measuring cup. Add coconut milk to equal 3 cups liquid, adding water if necessary.
- Add liquid to a large pan and bring to a gentle simmer then stir in all remaining ingredients EXCEPT Garnishes. Bring to a boil then cover and reduce heat to low (dial should be a little above lowest setting). Simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring at 15 minutes, adding water if necessary.
- When rice is tender, remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes, covered.
- When ready to serve (not before), stir in lime juice, cilantro and cashews.
- Taste and season with freshly cracked salt and pepper and additional lime juice to taste if desired.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pineapple coconut cashew rice which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!