Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pina Colada ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pina Colada What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pina Colada, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pina Colada delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pina Colada adalah 1 – 2 People. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pina Colada home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pina Colada use 11 type of material and 2 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pina Colada:
- 3 oz. Creme of Coconut (Coco Lopez is my fav)
- 3 oz. Coconut Milk
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1.5-3 oz. White Rum (Bacardi Superior works well)
- 0.5 oz. Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Pineapple Chunks (Frozen)
- Handful Ice (Optional)
- Topper of Dark Rum (Optional)
- Maraschino Cherry (Garnish)
- Lime Wedge (Garnish)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunk (Garnish)
Steps to make Pina Colada
- Add all main ingredients to a Blender and blend until smooth. If it's too thick or not icy enough, you can add more Coconut Milk and/or Ice. Blend again. Pour into one or two Hurricane Glasses, or glass of choice.
- Slice a slit in the Lime Wedge and Pineapple Chunk and Garnish glass rim. Add Maraschino Cherries and top with a small layer of Dark Rum (if using). Grab a Straw and start sipping. Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pina Colada which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!