Are you looking for recipe inspiration Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken adalah 7 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken estimated approx 1 hour 25 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken use 14 type of material and 17 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love eating Panda Express Chinese Food and When I saw Their Bottles of Sauce at the Super Market, I decided I would make my own copycat version of Their Sweet Fire Chicken. It's truly amazing, you won't regret trying it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken:
- 3 large Chicken Breasts (Cut Into 1in Chunks)
- 1 Bottle Panda Express SweetChili Sauce (Found In Local Market)
- 1 medium Onion Cut Into Long Strips
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper Seeded and Cut Into Diced Chunks
- 1 1/4 cup Frozen Pineapple (Thawed) Pineapple Pieces Can be Cut in Half if to Large
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice From Thawed Pineapple Bag (Add a little water if not enough juice to fill the cup)
- 2 clove Garlic, Diced Finely
- 1 large Mixing Bowl Of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs Mixed In Bowl For Eggwash
- 1 Whole Pan Of Oil (Deep Enough For Frying)
- 2 tbsp Oil for Sautee
- 1 Garlic Salt & Pepper (Seasoning For Flour To Your Liking But Be Sparingly Or Will Change Flavor of Dish)
- 1 Strainer Bowl
- 1 Large Pan For Sautee&Finishing Dish
Steps to make Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
- Mix Your Garlic Salt & Pepper Into The Flour and Set Aside.
- Then Take All The Pieces Of Chicken and Put Them Into The Egg wash Until They Are Fully Coated
- After That Take a Strainer Spoon and Scoop the Coated Chicken (Removing Excess Eggwash) Into The Bowl Of Flour & Seasoning
- Once all the Chicken is in The Flour, You'll Mix Them with a Big Plastic Spoon until all the Chicken is fully coated.
- Then Begin Heating Your Pan Of Oil
- While The Oil Heats Up, Pour your Chicken and Flour Mix into the Strainer Bowl and Remove as much Excess flour as you can until You can see Mostly just all the Coated Chicken pieces (There Will Be Small Clumps Of Flour, This is Okay)
- Once Chicken is Strained and Your Oil is Hot, Put a Single Layer Batch of Chicken in the Oil but do not OverLap any pieces.
- Fry the Chicken until they are evenly golden brown on both sides (Shouldn't take long, about 6min)
- Once First batch is done place them in a bowl with paper towels to Dry and Begin Your Next Batch
- Once all Chicken is Fried set the bowl aside
- Take Your Clean Pan and start heating the two tablespoons of Oil
- Once hot, add the Garlic, Onion, and Bell Pepper to the pan and sauteed for 3-4min
- When the Garlic, Onion, And bell Pepper are Sauteed a bit add the cut Pineapple and cook another 3min
- Then add all of the Chicken, the entire bottle of Sweet Chili Sauce and Pineapple Juice. Mix well.
- Once fully coated in sauce and ingredients are all mixed together, Cover with lid and simmer on a medium low heat for 7min (Stirring Occasionally)
- When Chicken Looks Coated in a Thick Glaze of The Sauce it's finished.
- Serve with a Bed of Jasmine Rice & Enjoy! 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!