Are you looking for recipe inspiration One pot “Hawaiian”pasta ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas One pot “Hawaiian”pasta What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of One pot “Hawaiian”pasta, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare One pot “Hawaiian”pasta delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make One pot “Hawaiian”pasta adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook One pot “Hawaiian”pasta estimated approx 35 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it One pot “Hawaiian”pasta home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make One pot “Hawaiian”pasta use 12 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Add pineapple, automatic Hawaiian dish. Got to love us haole's
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make One pot “Hawaiian”pasta:
- 1 can pineapple squares , large can
- 6 slice bacon, diced
- 1 fat slice of ham, cubed
- 10 oz rigatoni
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp basil, dried
- 1 tbsp sugar
- chopped parsley
- parmesan cheese
Steps to make One pot “Hawaiian”pasta
- Dice your bacon into bite size pieces. Cook bacon to your specifications. I like mine crispy.
- Once bacon is done, use a slotted spoon and remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate. Pour grease out and return pan to the heat. Add ham. Cook a couple minutes to brown the edges.
- Add chicken broth, tomato sauce, sugar, basil and pepper. Mix. Add noodles. Stir.. bring to a boil , put lid on it and cook at a fast simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir every couple of minutes to keep from sticking and even heat distribution.
- Turn off heat. Add pineapple and bacon. Stir. Sprinkle mozzarella on top and put lid back on to melt cheese. Serve with parsley and some parmesan
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make One pot “Hawaiian”pasta which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!