Are you looking for recipe inspiration Noodle upside-down pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Noodle upside-down pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Noodle upside-down pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Noodle upside-down pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Noodle upside-down pudding adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Noodle upside-down pudding estimated approx 1hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Noodle upside-down pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Noodle upside-down pudding use 14 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a hybrid recipe that combines the feel of bread pudding, rice pudding, and pineapple upside-down cake. I am in love with those three desserts, so I gave it a shot. nnI found it in a thrifted Jewish cookbook called Cooking With Love, by the Montefiore Sisterhood of Appleton, in the early 1970s. nnThe author of the recipe is Mrs. Jessie Long, daughter-in-law of the Mrs. Grass who created Mrs. Grass soup.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Noodle upside-down pudding:
- 1 Cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese (or creamed)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 lb medium noodles, cooked (I used a box of elbow noodles, but I’m sure penne or bow ties would be yummy)
- For the Glaze
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Pineapple rings (I used one can)
- 1 cup whole pecans (optional)
Steps to make Noodle upside-down pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit. nMix: first 6 ingredients till combined, and stir in noodles till well incorporated. Set aside.
- Pour melted butter into a 9×13 pan, and sprinkle with brown sugar. Lay pineapple slices on top of brown sugar.
- Pour noodle mixture over prepared pan of pineapple. Bake for one hour.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edge. Invert onto a serving plate. (I used a cookie sheet pan with an edge)
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Noodle upside-down pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!