Are you looking for recipe inspiration My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁 ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁 What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁 delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁 adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁 estimated approx 75 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁 home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁 use 19 type of material and 14 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁:
- 500 grams New Potatoes cut in half, leave skins on.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 large Onion chopped
- 2 clove Garlic Crushed
- 2 tbsp Runny Honey
- 2 tbsp Rice wine Vinegar
- 1 chicken stock cube/ Bullion
- 1/2 liter Boiling Water
- 1/4 can Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 800 grams Gammon joint
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 carrots cut in half lengthways
- 300 grams Parsnips cut lengthways
- 200 grams Garden Peas
- 300 grams Cabbage cut length ways
- 400 grams Pineapple Chunks
- 200 grams Mixed Peppers cut small
Steps to make My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁
- Have all the ingredient ready.
- Put potatoes on tho boil for 10 minutes
- Heat up the oil, add onions and garlic fry for 1 minute
- Add the honey and the rice wine to the onions and mix well
- Add the chicken cube to boiling water then add it to the onions and stir
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the honeyed onions, stir in, then when brought to a boil, set aside into a jug for later.
- Slice the gammon, add the tblsp of olive oil and fry each piece on both sides for around a minute each side, then transfer to oven dish.
- Sprinkle the salt & pepper over the gammon.
- Then place your carrots and parsnips on top
- Add peas, peppers and cabbage on top
- Then add all the pineapple chunks and peppers. You can now add the the onion honeyed sauce, you set aside earlier.
- Add the potatoes all over the top, add the peppers and spray with olive oil spray on potatoes, or brush the top with olive oil.
- Cook in oven on 180°C or gas 6 for 1 hour or for if you have a fan assisted oven, 50 minutes.
- Done nice served with some bread or crusty cobs
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make My Sweet & Tangy Roast Gammon Veg Bake 😁 which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!