Are you looking for recipe inspiration Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken use 7 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I found this recipe on the back of a box of Minute Rice. My favorite substitute is pork which makes a delicious meal.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken:
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless, Chicken or Pork pieces
- 16 oz Package frozen stir fry vegetables
- 8 oz Can, Undrained Pineapple chunks
- 10 1/2 oz Can low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cup Uncooked white rice
- 1/2 cup Sweet & Sour sauce
Steps to make Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken or pork and cook and stir for 5 mins. Or until meat is well done.
- Add vegetables and pineapple w/juice. Mix well and stir in chicken broth. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice and cover. Remove from heat when rice is tender and let stand for 5 mins. Stir in sweet and sour sauce.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Minute Rice's Sweet & Sour Chicken which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!