Are you looking for recipe inspiration Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs use 13 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is such an easy dinner solution. Serve with pasta or rice pilaf on the side for a complete meal!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 lb beef top sirloin
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 small pkg. white mushrooms
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 can (6 oz) pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
Steps to make Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs
- Cut up first 6 ingredients to bite size pieces for kabobs.
- Combine next 6 ingredients and pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add meats to the bag, and turn to coat. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Alternating meat and veggies, prepare skewers.
- Add cornstarch to remaining marinade, and baste the skewers so that all veggies are covered in marinade as well.
- I grilled on a George Foreman, turning every few minutes, but this could also be cooked in the oven or on a regular grill. (If using regular grill, make sure to soak wooden skewers in water for 30 min. first to avoid catching fire!)
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!