Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango coconut popsicle ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango coconut popsicle What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango coconut popsicle, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango coconut popsicle delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mango coconut popsicle adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mango coconut popsicle estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango coconut popsicle home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango coconut popsicle use 8 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango coconut popsicle:
- 3 mangoes
- 75 ml pineapple juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 8 cups
- 8 popsicle sticks
Steps to make Mango coconut popsicle
- Mix mangoes and pineapple juice in a blender
- Mix coconut milk, yogurt, water and sugar in a bowl
- Pour mixture from #1 into 8 small cups up to quarter way, freeze 15 minutes
- Pour mixture from #2 into cups halfway and freeze for 15 minutes
- Pour remaining mixture from #1 into cups and freeze for 15 minutes, adding popsicle sticks
- Pour remaining mixture from #2 into cups and freeze for 4 hours, then serve
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango coconut popsicle which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!