Are you looking for recipe inspiration Lemon Extract Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Lemon Extract Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Lemon Extract Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lemon Extract Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Lemon Extract Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Lemon Extract Cake use 11 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Lemon Extract Cake:
- 1 pound butter, room temperature, softened
- 2-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 ounces lemon extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 1 pound candied cherries, chopped (I use 1/2 lb. each of red & green cherries for “color”)
- 1/2 pound candied pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 pound golden raisins
- 2 cups chopped pecans
Steps to make Lemon Extract Cake
- Chop fruit and pecans, mix in raisins. Add 1/2 cup all-purpose flour. Mix with wooden spoon or hands, to evenly distribute the flour with the fruit. Best results: let stand overnight before using.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease and flour cake pans of choice. ie: tube pan, loaf pan, etc.
- Cream butter and sugar, add lemon extract and blend well. Add eggs, one at a time, blend well.
- Sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture to creamed mixture. Mix well, scraping bowl to insure all dry ingredients are well incorporated into mixture.
- Fold in chopped fruit mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven in tube pan for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Test using toothpick inserted into top of cake. When cake is done, remove from oven and let cool on cooling rack for 30-45 minutes BEFORE trying to remove from pan. Remove from pan and let cool to room temperature.
- This recipe will make one tube pan size cake. It will be heavy. This cake freezes well for later consumption! This cake gifts well, also. Use small loaf pans, wrap in decorative plastic wrap and tie with a ribbon. Ta-da, a tasty gift.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Lemon Extract Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!