Are you looking for recipe inspiration Leftover Bread pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Leftover Bread pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Leftover Bread pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Leftover Bread pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Leftover Bread pudding adalah 5 person. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Leftover Bread pudding estimated approx 2o minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Leftover Bread pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Leftover Bread pudding use 9 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#worldfooddayn#cookeverypartnA must try recipe of Yummy quick left over bread puddingnIn our home we all have must left top and end side of bread nNow save these part and make this yummy quick bread pudding. And enjoy some thing unique…
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Leftover Bread pudding:
- 3 eggs
- 1 +1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup Cream
- 8-10 bread slices (top and end part of leftover bread)
- 1/2 cup chopped (walnuts + raisins)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Steps to make Leftover Bread pudding
- Take a baking glass bowl grease with butter sprinkle some granulated sugar
- Now prepare egg milk mixture.take 3 eggs,sugar then mix it well.nAdd vanilla extract and cinnamon powder. Then add cream mix well.last add milk and melted butter whisk it veryyy well.
- Take leftover bread approx 2 cups cut in cubes (you can take brown part also sides and first and last slice of bread)
- Place the bread cubes in baking dish now pour prepared egg mixture sprinkle raisins,Almonds then repeat the same procedure…
- Then repeat the same procedure…and bake it
- I make the pudding sauce to serve with this bread pudding to make it sooper tasty..
- Yummy bread pudding is ready it's not too creamy it's soaked bread pudding which melt in mouth with lots of chopped nuts and chocolate chips..
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Leftover Bread pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!