Are you looking for recipe inspiration Jordanian Almond Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Jordanian Almond Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Jordanian Almond Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Jordanian Almond Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Jordanian Almond Pudding adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Jordanian Almond Pudding estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Jordanian Almond Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Jordanian Almond Pudding use 5 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Jordanian Almond Pudding:
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup almonds, powdered
- 1/2 cup rice
- 3 tablespoons maward, rose water
Steps to make Jordanian Almond Pudding
- In a bowl, mix the the powdered almonds with half a cup of milk.
- In another bowl, pour half cup of milk and the rice mix .
- In a saucepan, add the remaining 3 cups of milk and sugar and heat over medium flame.
- When the milk starts boiling, add both the almond and rice mixes and stir continuously over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the maward while continuing to stir till the mix starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and pour the pudding into small bowls.
- Leave to cool and refrigerate.
- Serve cold.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Jordanian Almond Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!