Are you looking for recipe inspiration Homemade Chocoate Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Homemade Chocoate Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Homemade Chocoate Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Homemade Chocoate Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Homemade Chocoate Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Homemade Chocoate Pudding use 11 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Something to make before your milk expires….
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Homemade Chocoate Pudding:
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tbs cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 cup milk (I used nonfat)
- 4 tbs butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- For the whipped topping
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbs powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Steps to make Homemade Chocoate Pudding
- In a saucepan, mix sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt together. Mix well.
- On medium heat, stir in milk and continue to stir until mixture thickens. It will eventually come to a boil, just keep stirring until pudding thickens.
- Once pudding has thickened, add butter and vanilla. Turn off burner and stir for another minute.
- Place in a dish and use saran wrap to seal tight. Place in refrigerator for minimum of 1 hour before serving.
- For whipped topping, add all ingredients listed under whipped topping section into a mixing bowl.
- Using a powered mixer, mix on high speed until the mixture is firm. You will know when you are done, trust me. If you are doing this by hand with a wired whisk, I highly commend and bow down to you because it will take a while. Great workout if using the by hand-method.
- Arrange pudding in a dish and top with the whipped cream. Sprinkle with a hint of unsweetened cocoa and enjoy 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Homemade Chocoate Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!