Are you looking for recipe inspiration Groundnut pudding(kunun gyada) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Groundnut pudding(kunun gyada) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Groundnut pudding(kunun gyada), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Groundnut pudding(kunun gyada) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Groundnut pudding(kunun gyada) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Groundnut pudding(kunun gyada) use 8 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Groundnut pudding(kunun gyada):
- Peanut paste
- stick Cinnamon
- Soaked Tamarind
Steps to make Groundnut pudding(kunun gyada)
- Add water to peanut paste mix until completely dissolve
- Strain into another bowl
- Pour into a pot,add ginger,cinnamon,clove and set the heat
- Allow to boil for 15 minnDo not cover the pot
- Remove ginger, cinnamon stick and clove
- Sieve the soaked Tamarind add the extract into the pot
- Mix flour with water to form a watery paste
- Pour into the pot and mixnThe Flour makes the pudding to be thick
- Allow to boil for 5min
- Serve hot or coldnAdd some milk and sugarnEnjoy
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Groundnut pudding(kunun gyada) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!