Are you looking for recipe inspiration Ginger syrup pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Ginger syrup pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Ginger syrup pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ginger syrup pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Ginger syrup pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Ginger syrup pudding estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Ginger syrup pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Ginger syrup pudding use 8 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Very easy to make and perfect for get ahead for Christmas as these freeze so well. A delicious light alternative to a Christmas pudding.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Ginger syrup pudding:
- 125 grams butter plus extra for coating the pudding tins
- 125 grams flour
- 125 grams caster sugar
- Lemon zest
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 5 tbsp milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 heaped tsp of dried ginger
Steps to make Ginger syrup pudding
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees. Using the extra butter coat the pudding tins with a generous coating of butter. Then spoon in the golden syrup. Add the butter and sugar to a large bowl and whisk until creamy.
- Add the egg, stir well then the flour, milk and ginger and fold in well until mixed.
- Now add the mixture to the pudding tins equally. Place buttered pieces of tin foil over the top of the tins. Place them in a baking tray and fill up the tray half way up with water. Place in the oven for 40 mins or until fully cooked. Simply serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Ginger syrup pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!