Are you looking for recipe inspiration Delux Malva Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Delux Malva Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Delux Malva Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Delux Malva Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Delux Malva Pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Delux Malva Pudding estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Delux Malva Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Delux Malva Pudding use 15 type of material and 16 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Delux Malva Pudding:
- Ingredients for the cake part
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large fresh egg
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup white cake flour
- 1 tbsp smooth Apricot jam
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Ingredients for the Sauce/caramel topping
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter/margarine
- 1 cup fresh cream (pouring consistancy)
- 1/2 cup Boiling water
- 1 tsp Vanilla essense
Steps to make Delux Malva Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 180°F celcuis. Make sure that all ingredients for the cake is at ROOM TEMPRETURE.
- Mix the butter/margarine and sugar together.
- Beat the egg and add it to the butter/margarine mixture, using a balloon whisk.
- Stir the bicarbonate of soda into the cup of milk and set aside.
- Sift in some of the flour and ALTERNATE with the milk and bicarbonate of soda mixture. Use all the milk and flour, but be sure to end with the liquid and WHISK WITH EACH ADDITION OF LIQUID AND FLOUR. You should end up with a runny batter .
- Add in the smooth apricot jam and fresh lemon juice.
- Pour batter into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or untill cooked.
- Method for the SAUCE/ caramel topping
- After the cake has been in the oven for 15 minutes, Boil all the ingredients for the Sauce / caramel topping together in a pot on medium-low heat until all is melted.
- Stir the Sauce consistantly to prevent it from burning.
- When the cake part is ready to come out of the oven, pour the sauce over to cover the surface of the cake.
- Allow the sauce to soak into the cake, before returning it to the oven. Keep the oven at 180'C when returning it to the oven.
- Allow to bake for a further 10 minutes or until the sauce turns to caramel.
- Serve this dessert HOT with extra whipped cream or ice-cream for serving.
- This dessert freezes well after the topping is added. Thaw in the microwave to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Delux Malva Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!