Are you looking for recipe inspiration Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding adalah 6-8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding use 12 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Sugar free Dessert
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding:
- ingredients for dates and oats kheer
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates (any pitted dates)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 3/4 cup full fat milk
- 3 tablespoon almond slivers
- 2 tablespoon crushed walnut
- 1 tablespoon pistachio (optional)
- few saffron strands (¼ – ½ tsp)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- splash almond and vanilla extract (¼ – ½ tsp)
- 1 tsp ghee (optional)
Steps to make Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding
- Step 1- soak 1 cup of medjool dates for 15 minutes with 1 cup of full fat milk and some nuts- 2 tbsp almond slivers, 2 tbsp crushed walnuts
- Step 2- Soak a few saffron strands in ¼ cup of milk
- Step 3- After 15 minutes blend the date nut milk mix in a blender till everything is broken down.
- Step 4- On medium low heat toast a cup of rolled oats for 3 minutes stirring regularly
- Step 5- on low heat add a cup of milk. Keep stirring regularly till the oats get cooked and starts to thicken. About 10 minutes
- Step 6- Pour the blended dates nut milk mix. Stir gently till everything is mixed in. To adjust the consistency of the kheer to your liking, might have to add some milk. Also keep in mind, kheer will thicken once cooled. I added ½ cup of milk.
- Step 7- Add the saffron milk mix. Stir gently to make everything smooth. Add a splash of almond extract and vanilla extract. Sprinkle some cinnamon powder, about ¼ tsp and a pinch of green cardamom powder.
- Step 8 (optional)- On medium heat, add a teaspoon of ghee. Toast a tablespoon of almond slivers and pistachio for couple of minutes.Add that to the kheer and that’s it. Enjoy !!!!!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Dates and Oats Kheer/Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!