Are you looking for recipe inspiration Custard pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Custard pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Custard pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Custard pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Custard pudding adalah 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Custard pudding estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Custard pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Custard pudding use 4 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Custard pudding:
- 500 ml Milk
- 5tsbp Sugar
- 5 tbsp Custard powder
- 1tsp Butter (optional)
Steps to make Custard pudding
- Turn on the gas take a pan n add butter, when it become melt.
- Add milk and stair continuously in low flame.
- Now add sugar.
- In a low flame add the custard powder nicely with the milk.
- Now turn off the flame cool down and transfer the mixture in a pudding bowl.
- Now take this pudding in a refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Now take out the pudding in a tray n now your custard pudding is ready to serve…
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Custard pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!