Are you looking for recipe inspiration Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin adalah 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin use 5 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted gelatin milk pudding that was just barely solid, so I made it.nnChilling the milk mixture in a bowl of ice water makes it thicken faster. If you would like to eat it sooner, chill it until it is almost solid. Recipe by Yamakazu
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin:
- 400 ml Milk
- 30 grams Sugar
- 30 grams Condensed milk
- 5 grams Gelatin
- 3 tbsp Water
Steps to make Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin
- Combine the gelatin with 3 tablespoons of water. Leave it to saturate for about 5 minutes.
- Dissolve the softened gelatin over a double-boiler until smooth and no longer grainy.
- Add the milk, sugar, and condensed milk to a small saucepan. Heat it until it's just about to boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the dissolved gelatin to the saucepan and mix well.
- Put the bottom of the pan in iced water to cool. Once the mixture is cooler than body temperature, pour it into the glass containers. Chill them in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours until solid.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!