Are you looking for recipe inspiration Coconut honey shrimp ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Coconut honey shrimp What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Coconut honey shrimp, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Coconut honey shrimp delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Coconut honey shrimp adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Coconut honey shrimp estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Coconut honey shrimp home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Coconut honey shrimp use 17 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Coconut honey shrimp:
- Coconut shrimp
- 400 grams peeled, cleaned shrimp-medium size
- 1 large beaten egg
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup sweet coconut flakes
- oil for frying
- 1 chinese rice vermicelli
- 5 slice pineapple-cut in small parts
- Honey garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey, or more to taste
- 3 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
Steps to make Coconut honey shrimp
- In a shallow dish, mix salt and flour. In a small bowl, whisk the egg and add pepper. On a dinner plate, mix the breadcrumbs and the coconut.
- Cover each shrimp in flour, shaking off the excess. Then dip in eggs amd lay on the coconut/panko mixture. Press the breading with the palm of your hand the help it settle well on the shrimp then gently shake off the excess.
- After breading all the shrimp, let them rest for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, boil water and add chinese rice vermicelli. NOTE: Follow the instructions placed on the noodle's box for better results.
- In a large skillet, heat up about 1/2 inch of oil on medium-high heat. Fry the shrimp until golden.
- Drain on papet towels.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine honey, garlic and soy sauce. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water then add to the mixture and stir until thickened.
- Serve the rice vermicelli with pineapple and the shrimp and gently toss the sauce over it. Bon appetit!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Coconut honey shrimp which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!