Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Bread Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Bread Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Bread Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Bread Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Bread Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Bread Pudding use 12 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Bread Pudding:
- 6 Slices one-day OLD Bread,
- 250gm Semi Sweet Chocolate Chopped
- 2 Cups Full Fat Milk,
- 1Cup Heavy Cream,
- 4 Eggs,
- 1/2Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Choco Chips,
- 2Tbsp Raisins,
- 2Tbsp Walnuts,
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence,
- Pinch of Salt,
- as required Butter for Greasing
Steps to make Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 1. Cut the Bread Slices into small piecesrn2. Grease Baking tray with Butter
- 3. Transfer Bread Pieces in Baking Trayrn4. Add Raisins, Walnuts and Choco Chips in it
- 5. In a Saucepan or Pot, add Milk and Creamrn6. Cook on Medium Flame until simmering, simmer it for 2-3mins*Do not let it boil
- 7. Take Chopped Chocolate in a bowl,add milk in itrn8. Let it sit for 2-3mins till chocolate Softens
- 9. Meanwhile in a Large Bowl Whisk together Eggs,Sugar, Vanilla Essence and Salt until Well Combined
- Mix Chocolate and Milk uniformly.
- 10. Add Milk and Chocolate mixture in it little by little,till it forms uniform mixturern11. Pour it over Bread pieces in baking tray
- 12. Cover and let it sit for 30mins,let the Bread Soaked wellrn13. Bake it Covered at 180°c for 20mins,then remove the Foil and Bake for further 30-40mins
- 14. Check with Toothpick at the Center,if it comes out clean, then it's done, otherwise Bake it further
- 15. Cut and remove it in Serving Platern16. Pour any Chocolate syrup on Toprn17. garnish it with Choco Chips and Walnutsrn18. Serve it warmrn19. You can also serve it by adding Vanilla Ice Cream on Top
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Bread Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!