Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) use 12 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I have found a very nice recipe that gives a rich chocolatey agar jelly that covered in homemade custard. It’s from Wulan’s Kitchen blog.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla):
- 2 choc agar-agar swallow globe brand
- 1 litre milk
- 600 ml water
- 200 gr sugar
- 50 gr chocolate powder + hot water to make paste
- 4 egg yolks
- Sauce / Vla
- 500 ml milk
- 100 gr sugar
- 1.5 tbsp corn flour + water to dilute
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp rhum (if you like it strong)
Steps to make Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla)
- In a pan, mix agar-agar, 900 ml milk, water and sugar. Boil in medium heat until it starts to bubble.
- Once it’s bubbling,l and the sugar is completely dissolved, add the chocolate paste while keep stirring.
- Last add into the pan the egg yolk that’s already mixed in 100 ml milk. Keep stirring.
- Pour into plastic mould. Cool it down and keep in the fridge, covered.
- To make the custard: in medium heat, boil milk and sugar until dissolved.
- While keep stirring, add the corn flour mix then the yolk mix with a bit of milk. Cook until little bubbles shows on the side of pan. Strain and cool in fridge, use cling wrap to touch the surface of the mix to avoid hard surface.
- When the sauce is cold, mix in rhum.
- To serve: cut a slice of agar-agar pudding and pour a bit of custard on it.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!