Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caribbean Chicken ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caribbean Chicken What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caribbean Chicken, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caribbean Chicken delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caribbean Chicken home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caribbean Chicken use 14 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
We're reminiscing our Saint Lucia days. .. Sweet and spicy chicken we had at a couple local family restaurants on the island… some came grilled, some were stewed in the sauce. (Heat/spiciness varied as well) Play around with the heat and make it your own. Serve with Rasta Charlie's coconut rice.. yumm.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caribbean Chicken:
- 1 cup crushed/pureed plum tomatoes
- 1 cup Fresh pineapple, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup spicy dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Browning sauce (pickapeppa or worcestershire)
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 Scotch bonnet, minced (or more if you like it spicier)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken pieces (thighs and breast)
Steps to make Caribbean Chicken
- In a pot heat oil, add onion garlic and saute for 2 min.
- Add all the other ingredients (except chicken)and blend with hand blender until smooth but thick. (Leaving a few chunks behind is fine ) 😊
- Let sauce come to boil then reduce to low and let sit on the heat for 30 min.
- Place chicken in a bowl and add 1/2 cup of the sauce and let marinade for 15 min.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through. I like to serve more of the sauce on top of the chicken (with the sauce that was left over in the pot)
- ** if you're cooking this on the stove top and not the grill, brown/sear chicken in a pan,add some of the sauce and let cook together until chicken is cooked through****** serve with coconut rice and veggies.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365381-rasta-charlies-caribbean-coconut-rice
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caribbean Chicken which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!