Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caramel pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caramel pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caramel pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caramel pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caramel pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caramel pudding use 6 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This recipe is very easy to make and tasty for anyone who doesn’t have oven or microwave. It is also very delicious to eat after iftari with tea or serve to guests. My grandma used to make this for us during iftar time on Friday’s and it was a very special recipe for us.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caramel pudding:
- 3 Eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened milk
- 2 TSP vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
Steps to make Caramel pudding
- First in a bowl crack 3 eggs and sieve it. Next put one can of evaporated milk. Then put one can of condensed sweet milk. Last add 2 tsp of vanilla extract. Whisk all of this lightly. Make sure not to over mix otherwise there will be bubbles.
- For caramel you have to add 1/4 cup water and 1/2 cup of sugar in a pan. Let this cook for 7-10 mints on medium flame. Once it get golden brown you should take it out in a bowl.
- After putting the caramel in the bowl. Put the pudding mixture on it as well. Then put the bowl in a put that has hot water in it. Let the pudding remain in the pot on medium flame for 30mins.
- After 30 mins remove the pudding from the pot and leave it in the freezer for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours you make take out your pudding and enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caramel pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!