Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan adalah 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan use 5 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#thc #thcweek14rn#Cookpad_IndiarnThis french origin dessert is a simple three ingredients baked or steamed dish. A rich, creamy and easy to make dessert can be serve at any time. Call it caramel pudding, Custard Pudding, caramel Custard or flan you will enjoy anyway. Let's start preparing.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan:
- 500 ml Milk
- 5 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 8-10 tbsp Sugar
- 4-6 tbsp sugar for making caramel
Steps to make Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan
- For Making Caramel SaucernIn a pan add sugar and 2tbsp water and stir continuously until the sugar dissolves and gives a beautiful golden brown colour. Be very careful while making caramel it burns very quickly.
- TIPS—– If your sugar gets crumbled add few drops of water and again cook it on a low flame and make sure you stir continuosly and again if it start to crumble then add half a teaspoon of lime juice and follow the same process. Don't over brown your sauce it will get crack while baking.
- For The CustardrnIn a bowl heat up the milk and add sugar to it. Stir the milk until the sugar dissolves. Don't boil it. Now off the flame and let it come to the room temperature. Meanwhile in another bowl take the eggs and whisk it. Add vanilla extract or essence to it and beat it very well. Now when the milk comes to room temperature add it slowly to the eggs litte at a time stirring continuously. Now Strain it in another bowl.
- ASSEMBLINGrnTake serving bowls and spread 2 tsp of Caramel sauce in it. Leave it for 7-8 minutes to set completely. Now pour the custard mixture over it. Don't add till the brim. It should be more than 3/4th of the bowl. Cover the bowls with aluminium foil and keep it in the baking tray. Now give it a water bath means pour hot water in the baking tray upto almost half of the bowl or a little less.
- Now bake it in a preheated oven at 200°c for 50-60 minutes. Insert a knife or a toothpick to check whether it's completely done or not. If it comes out clean then the pudding is done. It's texture should be like a jelly after baking. It will get more dry after cooling. If it's still not done again cover it will aluminium foil and bake 10 more minutes on the same temprature.
- If you want to steam it then heat water in a big pan or wok place a strainer over it and keep the bowls on top of it covered with aluminium foil and then cover the wok or the pan with the lid. When the water starts boiling simmer the flame and cook it for 50-60 minutes or until completely done.
- Serve hot or cold your choice. Make it and enjoy with your loved ones.rnHAPPY BAKING
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caramel Custard Pudding Or Flan which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!