Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮 ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮 What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮 delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮 home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮 use 10 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Christmas is around the corner 🎄❄️🎅⛄️ Try to make this amazing creamy and soft pudding for the special Christmas Eve dessert to impress your guests 😋 IG @jenscookingdiary
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮:
- For the caramel:
- 70 gr granulated sugar
- 35 ml water
- For the custard:
- 70 gr granulated sugar
- 400 ml whole milk
- 150 ml heavy whipping cream
- 3 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Steps to make Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮
- In a pot, add sugar and 2 Tbsp water. Heat the pot over medium-high heat. Add the rest of the water gradually and cook the sugar until it turns dark amber. Don’t stir. Just swirl the pot occasionally. Remove from the heat.
- Immediately pour the caramel into four 6-ounce ramekins. Set aside.
- In a big bowl, whisk the eggs. Set aside.
- In a pot, heat the milk, whipping cream, and sugar over medium-high heat. Remove from the heat. Let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes.
- Gradually add the milk into the eggs and whisk in the rest until it’s all incorporated.
- Add vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Strain the mixture into a pitcher or large measuring cup.
- Pour the milk mixture into ramekins. Cover them with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a 350 F preheated oven using Au Bain Marie system (put the ramekins in a big baking pan which has filled with 1 inch height hot water) for 40-45 minutes or depends on how big your ramekins are (since I used small bottles I only baked the pudding for 25 minutes only).
- Enjoy! 😋
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮 which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!