Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caramel Custard Bread Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caramel Custard Bread Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caramel Custard Bread Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caramel Custard Bread Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Caramel Custard Bread Pudding adalah 5 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Caramel Custard Bread Pudding estimated approx 50 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caramel Custard Bread Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caramel Custard Bread Pudding use 4 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caramel Custard Bread Pudding:
- 6-8 White Bread Slices
- 2 cupor 500 ml Milk
- 3 tbsp+ 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Custard Powder
Steps to make Caramel Custard Bread Pudding
- Firstly, grease some butter or oil in the mold or vessel in which you planning to set the pudding. Here we are using a 6 inch cake tin.
- Caramelise the SugarrnFirstly, let us caramelise some sugar. For that heat a pan and add 3 tbsp sugar. Leave the sugar to caramelize over a low heat until we obtain a brownish golden color.
- Switch off the flame and pour the caramelized sugar into the mold. Swirl slightly to coat the wall of the bowl. Keep aside.
- Preparing the Bread Pudding MixturernTake 6 to 8 white bread slices. Trim off the brown sides and cut the white bread part into small pieces. Transfer it to a mixie jar and grind it coarsely. Make sure to pulse and blend and not make a paste.
- To this add 1/2 cup sugar and keep aside.
- In another bowl add 3 tbsp custard powder add 1/2 cup of milk at room temperature. Mix well without any lumps. Pour this mix into the mixie jar.
- Pour the remaining 11/2 cup milk to the mixie jar and grind it for 15 seconds to combine them well. Pour this mixture into the bowl of caramelised sugar.
- Steaming the PuddingrnHeat 2 to 3 cups of water in a steamer. The amount of water to be added depends on the size of the steamer.
- Place the mold over a stand and steam for 30 to 40 minutes or util the caramel bread pudding is set over medium-low heat. The steaming time depends on the size of the mold.
- You can check the pudding is set or not using a spoon. Cool completely and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Flip the pudding over a serving plate. Finally, slice and enjoy the bread pudding.
- NOTESrnIf you remove the bread pudding when it becomes warm, you won’t be able to get a neat slice.rnTo get neat slices, you will have to refrigerate the bread pudding for a couple of hours and then unmold. You can even serve this pudding once it cools down at room temperature.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caramel Custard Bread Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!