Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caramel Bread Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caramel Bread Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caramel Bread Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caramel Bread Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Caramel Bread Pudding adalah For 3/ 4 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caramel Bread Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caramel Bread Pudding use 7 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#MidnightCravings rnIf it's all about midnight cravings then what could be tastier than a slice of the chilled creamy pudding ! And whats more ? It's a pudding without eggs that means vegetarians are also welcome to jump over !
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caramel Bread Pudding:
- 6 ” bowl or mould
- 1/4 cup Sugar (for caramel)
- 6 pieces Bread
- 1/4 cup Custard powder (flavour of your choice but I prefer vanilla)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
Steps to make Caramel Bread Pudding
- First grease the mould with butter
- Melt 1/4 cup sugar in a pan to make caramel. You may add a little (1/2 tsp) water
- Pour the caramel in the mould and keep it aside to be set
- Cut the bread pieces into small portions and grind them in a grinder
- In a bowl mix custard powder with the water
- Heat milk in a pan over low to medium flame, add sugar (1/2 cup) and mix
- Add custard mixture and mix well, make it thick
- Add bread powder to it slowly and stir constantly
- Pour this mixture in the mould on the caramel, cover it with an aluminium foil
- Heat water in a large saucepan / steamer, place a stand in it. Place the mould on the stand and steam over medium flame for 40-50 mins. Then insert a toothpick in the custard, if it comes out clean then it's done. Turn off the heat and take out the mould.
- After that bring it to the room temperature and keep in the fridge for 2-3 hrs
- Then flip over a plate, the custard comes out, garnish it with cherries / dry fruits and serve chilled.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caramel Bread Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!