Are you looking for recipe inspiration Campfire Casserole ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Campfire Casserole What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Campfire Casserole, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Campfire Casserole delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Campfire Casserole adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Campfire Casserole estimated approx 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Campfire Casserole home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Campfire Casserole use 11 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I was supposed to make kebabs while we were camping but forgot the skewers. Added a few ingredients we had on hand and cooked it i foil packets and it was an instant hit that everyone loved!!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Campfire Casserole:
- 4 pork chops, steaks, or chicken breasts
- 1 packages bacon, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup rice, uncooked (or substitute 3 cups potatoes
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Campfire Casserole
- Melt butter in the bottom of a 9X13 inch dish
- Cover bottom with rice (or potatoes if substituting)
- Layer meat in the pan (pictured is pork chops)
- Sprinkle minced onion on top of meat.
- Spoon diced tomatoes over the top. Do not strain juices.
- Season with salt and pepper and minced garlic.
- Add pineapple over the top. Pour half the remaining juice intonthe dish.
- Pour teriyaki sauce and Worcestershire sauce over the top.
- Top with bacon.
- Bake covered at 450°F for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 400°F, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 minutes
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Campfire Casserole which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!