Are you looking for recipe inspiration Calzone ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Calzone What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Calzone, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Calzone delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Calzone adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Calzone estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Calzone home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Calzone use 11 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Great for a fairly quick and family friendly dinner idea. Tons of fun for the kids when they get to create their own!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Calzone:
- 3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 marinara sauce
- 2 cup grated cheese (Colby works best)
- 1 packages pepperoni, Canadian bacon, hamburger, or meat of your choice
- 1 onion, peppers, olives, pineapple, or filling of your choice
- 1 egg, whisked and set aside
Steps to make Calzone
- For the dough: Mix flour, salt, and yeast.
- Mix in oil, egg, and hot water. Stir until sticky but firm and pulling away from the sides of the bowl. Let set 5 minutes.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into circles approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Add marinara, leaving 1/2-1 inch free of any sauce or filling at the edge of the dough
- Top with ingredients of choice (pictured is pepperoni). Top this with 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Fold dough in half over the top of the ingredients so that bit looks like a half circle. Roll the edge together to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and brush tops with egg wash
- Bake at 400°F for about 25 minutes. Allow to cool before eating
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Calzone which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!