Are you looking for recipe inspiration BUKO SALAD ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas BUKO SALAD What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of BUKO SALAD , starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare BUKO SALAD delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make BUKO SALAD adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook BUKO SALAD estimated approx 5 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it BUKO SALAD home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make BUKO SALAD use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make BUKO SALAD :
- 4 cups young coconut (buko), shredded
- 6 ounces sugar palm fruit (kaong), drained
- 12 ounces coconut gel (nata de coco), drained
- 2 cans each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounces table cream
Steps to make BUKO SALAD
- In a mixing bowl, combine young coconut, kaong, nata de coco, pineapple chunks, and fruit cocktail. Gently stir to distribute the ingredients.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and table cream. Mix until all the ingredients are properly distributed.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve for dessert
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make BUKO SALAD which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!