Are you looking for recipe inspiration Bread Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Bread Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Bread Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bread Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Bread Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Bread Pudding use 13 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Bread Pudding:
- 10 slicees white bread
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cinnamon sugar
- 1 VANILLA SAUCE
- 2 cup whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 8 tbsp sugar
- 1 vanilla to taste
Steps to make Bread Pudding
- Butter all the pieces of bread
- Now cut bread into triangles.
- Place bread into a baking dish that should hold about 6 cups.
- Next sprinkle the bread with the raisins and finally the cinnamon sugar.
- Whisk in a separate bowl the eggs, sugar and salt.
- Next add milk and whisk again.
- Pour mixture over bread and let stand at least a half hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F place dish into centre of oven and bake for 1 hour
- VANILlA SAUCE
- In a pot bring cream to a boil. Remove from stove. In a bowl combine egg yolks, sugar and vinilla.
- Add some of the cream to the mixture and mix. Return this mixture to the pot and cook for a few minutes. Once everything is in the pot, do not let the cream come to a boil or you'll end up cooking the eggs
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Bread Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!